Slicing-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slicing-Rain

Slicing-Rain 517 server 100% specials like runescape except updated ones, Awesome combat system, Friendly staff, Players, Easy cash making and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bwuk im pb

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:26 am

Ingame Name: Bwuk Im Pb

Reason you think you'll be a good Mod: I Think I'll be a good mod because i am very helpful and i have alot of experience of being mod/admin on alot of 508/525's like Rune Dayz and Pur3zscape. I also love playing 508's/525's because its so similar as Runescape but more fun.

How Long have you played: I have played a couple days now.

What was the LAST thing you've done for a player To help them out?
Well the last thing ive done to a player to help them out is i gave Deined hp d claws to help them hybird better and i also helped the staff find a duper.
Back to top Go down
I tb I
Admin
Admin

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 am

bwuk im pb wrote:
Ingame Name: Bwuk Im Pb

Reason you think you'll be a good Mod: I Think I'll be a good mod because i am very helpful and i have alot of experience of being mod/admin on alot of 508/525's like Rune Dayz and Pur3zscape. I also love playing 508's/525's because its so similar as Runescape but more fun.

What was the LAST thing you've done for a player To help them out?
Well the last thing ive done to a player to help them out is i gave Deined hp d claws to help them hybird better and i also helped the staff find a duper.

We'll Think about it Thanks for playing Slicing-Rain,
Bwuk Im Pb!
Back to top Go down
https://slicing-rain.darkbb.com
spookey

spookey

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: recomendation   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 am

i recomend bwuk im pb for mod i think hes got what it takes to be one also a really great friend everyone knows him even know hes played for about 1 week hes a really good friend of mine.

so i say give him a chance

Sincerly, dark bow

--------

i know my names diffrent on website but deal with it lol
Back to top Go down
I tb I
Admin
Admin

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:10 am

spookey wrote:
i recomend bwuk im pb for mod i think hes got what it takes to be one also a really great friend everyone knows him even know hes played for about 1 week hes a really good friend of mine.

so i say give him a chance

Sincerly, dark bow

--------

i know my names diffrent on website but deal with it lol

Weird >_<

Read the post before posting Dark Bow
Back to top Go down
https://slicing-rain.darkbb.com
denied hp

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: bwuk deserves mod   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 am

bwuk deserves mod cause i see him help out all the time and hes a good friend and a nice person
Back to top Go down
skelly

skelly

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 am

nicee
Back to top Go down
http://slicing-rain.tk
omfg

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm

omfg dude i played rune dayz to~!~!!~!~ u no " off da chain " :O ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1