Slicing-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slicing-Rain

Slicing-Rain 517 server 100% specials like runescape except updated ones, Awesome combat system, Friendly staff, Players, Easy cash making and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fast Money and Easy XP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ags Pro

Fast Money and Easy XP Empty
PostSubject: Fast Money and Easy XP   Fast Money and Easy XP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Avansies

Description:

Avansies are birdlike creatures or a smaller version of the Armadyl God they Range you with Javelins. They also are flying so the only way to kill them is with range.

Materials:
- A different item representing Saradomin, Armadyl (Armadyl Pendant), Zamorak.
- Ranging Gear preferably Rune C'Bow, Black d'hide, Neitz/Archer Helm and a good amount of Bolts depending on how long you want to kill them for.
- Must take a Rope with you to get into GodWars Dungeon
- Climbing boots are essential
- Bones to Peaches tablet x 100
- high alch x 500

GodWars Dungeon, just north of Death Platue

Drops:
4x Adamant Bars (almost every kill), Rune Limbs, Rune Daggers (alch rune daggers and limbs but keep adamant bars)

Conclusion:
If you stick at this long enough you will alot of range exp. and a shitload of money. Adamant Bars are almost as common as bone drops. i've been there for about 4 days so far at the moment i have about 13M worth of Adamant bars, money (from alchs) and about 1.27k Blood runes.

PM me in game or on forums

Thanks,

Ags Pro

Comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jds

Fast Money and Easy XP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Money and Easy XP   Fast Money and Easy XP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Good if you have patience and enough concentration to click.. I don't which is why I get EP LOOOOOOL. Afking ftw pl0x, then i go out and either kill EPers or kill a mate if he lets me Smile)))
Back to top Go down

Fast Money and Easy XP
Page 1 of 1