Slicing-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slicing-Rain

Slicing-Rain 517 server 100% specials like runescape except updated ones, Awesome combat system, Friendly staff, Players, Easy cash making and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heres something to vote on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spookey

spookey

heres something to vote on Empty
PostSubject: heres something to vote on   heres something to vote on I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:57 am

me and ryan also know as bwuk im pb dont think its fair that crystal aka ijustmightk0 shouldn't get mod over a question if you believe in what we say and you want to vote against her post here.
Back to top Go down
bwuk im pb

PostSubject: Re: heres something to vote on   heres something to vote on I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 am

I agree because me and Dark both got mod for helping out and votes. its not fair u can get mod by just some stupid questions. do questions get u players? no being helpful gets u players so thats just wrong
Back to top Go down
i pk u sry

PostSubject: i agree   heres something to vote on I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 am

i agree crystal(aka) ijustmighk0 would really only get mod because shes friends with davi and max
Back to top Go down
Jds

PostSubject: Re: heres something to vote on   heres something to vote on I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Well you're right about the fact you say you should help out and vote to get Mod but it's also important to answer questions to see if they have any knowledge of being an actual Mod..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heres something to vote on   heres something to vote on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heres something to vote on
Page 1 of 1