Slicing-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slicing-Rain

Slicing-Rain 517 server 100% specials like runescape except updated ones, Awesome combat system, Friendly staff, Players, Easy cash making and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gahana pures clan!! its finally here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spookey

spookey

gahana pures clan!! its finally here! Empty
PostSubject: gahana pures clan!! its finally here!   gahana pures clan!! its finally here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 am

ok first off im dark bow in the game so dont get it mixed up

requirements are you must wear magic cape 24/7! well as long as u can and a sick hat! must be pure that's why we are called gahana pures. you must be a member on the website and be active to the server and to never ever talk back to your leaders, also you must be level 95. o yeah and have fun and get ready to own noobs

stats:
99 attack
99 str
99 hp
99 magic
52 prayer
99 range

codes for our set would be

hat: 662
cape: 9763 for (T) or 9762 for not (t)

so post now and we will gladly welcome you into the best clan ever made! come quick ranks going fast

and check this pic out! https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/kos.png/#q=runescape%20dragon%20claws
Back to top Go down
I tb I
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gahana pures clan!! its finally here!   gahana pures clan!! its finally here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 am

spookey wrote:
ok first off im dark bow in the game so dont get it mixed up

requirements are you must wear magic cape 24/7! well as long as u can and a sick hat! must be pure that's why we are called gahana pures. you must be a member on the website and be active to the server and to never ever talk back to your leaders, also you must be level 95. o yeah and have fun and get ready to own noobs

stats:
99 attack
99 str
99 hp
99 magic
52 prayer
99 range

so post now and we will gladly welcome you into the best clan ever made! come quick ranks going fast

and check this pic out! https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/kos.png/#q=runescape%20dragon%20claws

Oh Wow nice pic bro, I'll Join since its the First Clan MADE! I'm Going to use another acc so people dont call me a "cheater" "abuser" on tb =P but yeah

Name will be:
F Is For Fuk <- xD

Setting up stats atm :p spawning items Gl on clan bro =)
Back to top Go down
https://slicing-rain.darkbb.com
spookey

spookey

PostSubject: Re: gahana pures clan!! its finally here!   gahana pures clan!! its finally here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 am

Thanks I TB I we will gladly let you come in such a 1337 pker of your self we dont mind Smile
Back to top Go down
i pk u sry

PostSubject: Re: gahana pures clan!! its finally here!   gahana pures clan!! its finally here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 am

im i pk u sry in game

stats:
99 attack
99 str
99 hp
99 magic
52 prayer
99 range

Back to top Go down
atlas

PostSubject: Re: gahana pures clan!! its finally here!   gahana pures clan!! its finally here! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 am

hi i am atlas im brand new to server still downloading atm but this server looks extremely good so im gonna be loyal and was hoping to join in the server as an apprentice till i get nessacary requirements ty

-atlas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gahana pures clan!! its finally here!   gahana pures clan!! its finally here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gahana pures clan!! its finally here!
Page 1 of 1