Slicing-Rain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slicing-Rain

Slicing-Rain 517 server 100% specials like runescape except updated ones, Awesome combat system, Friendly staff, Players, Easy cash making and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

denied hp mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
denied hp

denied hp mod application Empty
PostSubject: denied hp mod application   denied hp mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:25 am

Ingame Name: denied hp

Reason you think you'll be a good Mod: well i help out alot i help people item farm when they need help and i love to pk and got some honor and i have alot of experience

How Long have you played: 4 days

What was the LAST thing you've done for a player To help them out? to help them with the commands to level.
Back to top Go down
I tb I
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: denied hp mod application   denied hp mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 am

denied hp wrote:
Ingame Name: denied hp

Reason you think you'll be a good Mod: well i help out alot i help people item farm when they need help and i love to pk and got some honor and i have alot of experience

How Long have you played: 4 days

What was the LAST thing you've done for a player To help them out? to help them with the commands to level.

Weird I only seen you ingame once..
Back to top Go down
https://slicing-rain.darkbb.com
denied hp

PostSubject: had to focus on homework   denied hp mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 am

i had to focus on my homework but finished it now
Back to top Go down
spookey

spookey

PostSubject: maybe   denied hp mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 am

i dont really think so 4 days not alot you cant just apply and get it like i have played this server for along time.
Back to top Go down
skelly

skelly

PostSubject: regi for mod   denied hp mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:56 pm

To register for a mod you have to be atleast 10days old..so sorry but after the 10days apply another
Back to top Go down
http://slicing-rain.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: denied hp mod application   denied hp mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

denied hp mod application
Page 1 of 1